Founded in 2004, Rapha exists to inspire a life by bike. We believe that it’s never just a ride and cycling has the power to improve people’s lives. We are determined to change cycling and open it up to more people so that they too can discover the joys of riding a bike.
Rapha Clubhouses are inspiring meeting places for cyclists and fans of the sport. Inside you’ll find a retail space stocked with the latest Rapha products and espresso. As well as an extensive programme of live racing, rides and events. Also home to the local chapter of the Rapha Cycling Club, our Clubhouses can be found in vibrant cycling cities Worldwide.
The Clubhouse Assistant is dedicated to delivering the legendary Rapha customer service across both the retail and café spaces within the Clubhouse. You will be the first person any visitor to the Clubhouse will meet, welcoming each person through the doors with a smile, engaging with customers to uncover and cater to all their needs. Through conversation, and by using your Rapha product knowledge and retail experience, you will provide the perfect Clubhouse experience.
- Deliver the legendary Rapha experience by engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with all Clubhouse visitors
- Seamlessly move between all areas of the Clubhouse whilst delivering consistent world-class service
- Drive sales by effectively uncovering the customer’s needs and presenting appropriate range solutions
- Provide expert Rapha product knowledge
- Create a friendly and welcoming environment, where the sport and culture of cycling can flourish
- Communicate positively about the brand at all times, be a Rapha Ambassador and bring to life Rapha’s core values.
- Maintain the highest Visual Merchandising and House-keeping standards
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Clubhouse Rides and Events
- Support the team and work together to create an inspiring and positive working environment
The ideal Clubhouse Assistant will have the following skills and qualities:
- Enthusiasm and interest in our Clubhouse visitors
- Passionate about building meaningful relationships
- Driven to deliver legendary customer experiences
- Keen to exceed expectations
- Personable and friendly – a good communicator that is approachable and engaging
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate initiative
- Motivated to learn about the Rapha Brand
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs
- Interested in active sports is desirable
- An interest in coffee/barista training would also be an advantage
Working at Rapha
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- Monthly social events and social away days
- We offer all our employees a 50% apparel discount and a discount for family and friends
- An annual clothing allowance
- Free membership to the Rapha Cycling Club
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Generous Bonus Scheme